ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2007 Clio Campus

2007 clio campus
Hey guys I recently got my first car, a 2007 Clio campus but was wanting some help on whether its an mk2/3 and also if its a 172 or 182 (or neither lol). Also wondering what the opinion on black wheel trims for this colour of Clio is, I quite liked black and I only have 3 wheel trims so was thinking i'd be best getting a set anyway but wasn't sure how black would look on the car. And would they be 14" wheel trims? or is that just something I need to measure? Thank you any anything else I should know would be appreciated! :LOL:
car 1.jpg
car 2_LI.jpg

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really nice first car. You have a Clio MK2 campus. This was a run out model that Renault did at the very end of the production of MK2 clios.

Great colour too, when clean and in the sun the colour is incredible.

2007 clio campus
Really nice first car. You have a Clio MK2 campus. This was a run out model that Renault did at the very end of the production of MK2 clios.

Great colour too, when clean and in the sun the colour is incredible.
Thanks for the info, Not had it in the best of weather yet but when the suns out it is quite a nice colour, any opinion on the wheel rims?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
To know what size your wheels are, easiest way is to look at the tyre, should have some numbers on it like 205/45/16, with 16 in that example being the wheel diameter in inches.