ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New 2008 mondeo

Formally Clio 182
Better than this one:

19forMondeo_leadimage.jpg

You always see the poor chavy families in my town driving these.

Mondeo ST220
Better than this one:

19forMondeo_leadimage.jpg

You always see the poor chavy families in my town driving these.

I have a lovely Mondeo Ghia X which is great for a runaround and i wouldn't say i'm a poor chavvy family. Not the greatest looking car but has so much stuff and a brilliant car for a runabout

Evo 8 Jap Crap
That focus is proper smart.

Seems a bit early to be bringing out a new model though?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah can't imagine the new Focus will be out anytime before 2010 - although is it an entirely new model like the name suggests or a LCI?

The second generation hasn't had an LCI update has it?

I quite like Fords to be honest, the old Focus 1.6 Zetec I learnt to drive in was a great little car.

Peugeot 306 HDi
Originally Posted by WillC788
And the real 2008 Focus...

http://www.autocarmagazine.co.uk/New...L=-1&IM=135326

The one at the top of the thread was a mock-up by Auto Express of the 2008 facelift - it wasn't real. Which is a shame.

Erm the one you posted looks virtually exactly the same as one tom posted :quiet:
Doesn't to me - the one Tom posted is a lot different to the original in looks, especially at the back. All that has changed on the 2008 is the front bumper and headlight shape. Maybe I'm just picky:D

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Yeah i edited what i posted mate, one you posted the front is same as one tom posted just the back that different

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
none taken mate,its a far cry from my 182 amd my VR6 highline i used to own,but its a workhorse for us at the moment while we save for a house move

Peugeot 306 HDi
If I'm honest mate, my parents have a C-Max, so practically the same, and I have to say that Focus' are probably the perfect cars in the real world if you take emotion out the equation. And of course they drive brilliantly. I'd take one over my Clio anyday.

CB600FS
2008 Mondeo?? I've seen about 5 on the roads and they're for sale at the Ford dealer near me? Am I missing something?

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
No your not missing anything tom,its just that there out now and i thought they were a good move on from ford

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
not a massive fan of the new mondeo, but guy in the unit across from our work has one and i had a shot, was impressed with the inside.

However no doubt it will suffer from the usual mondeo crippling issue - depreciation at a furious rate.

www.renparts.co.uk
imo the shape looks dated already... and the interior isn't up to much.... when will they learn those horrid flip round vents look turd...