ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new 360 £160.20 from microsoft store

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh...but to be honest a hd is essential on the 360. You would regret buying the version without!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair, buying any console without a HDD these days is just false economy - especially given the small price differences between the XBox's. The glacial-slow speed of the Wii just having to rely on an optical drive put me off using it most of the time...

D.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Lots

DLC is getting bigger and bigger though. Also, with 4 gig you could maybe install one game before it was full. Then you have demos.. etc etc

I've had my xbox 2 years and can honestly say I've never installed something on it. For someone like myself who just plays the latest game online with his mates for a bit when it first comes out, the cheaper console is extremely appealing.

Mito Sportiva 135
Even if you only play MW2 or BC2 or something, witht he amount of extras such as DLC, patches, addons etc, it all adds up. Like Darren said, false economy to buy the cheaper one.

i have currently 8gb free out of a 16gb memory stick and the original hard disk and thats just game saves dlc and arcade games ive purchased my oblivion directory alone is 4gig

Interesting, I didn't realise all these patches etc would take up so much room. I'm not one for downloading a lot onto my hard drive anyways (well before it RROD) so have been waiting for the 4GB one to come out. Might just bite the bullet and get the 250GB for £160.. Doubt it'll be that cheap for a while!