ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Addition To the Fleet

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
A quick follow on from this topic - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?643864-Is-It-Possible

Today went car shopping and went to view 2 Vauxhall Tigras that where both rott boxes and it was crazy how they where held together so we gave both them a pass.

While driving home the other half seen a small secondhand car garage and shouted "THERES ONE THERE" and on with the anchors she went to the point i was about to claim whiplash.

Pulled over to see a small Ford Puma and as she had a Fiesta Ze-tec S before she loved it as soon as she saw it.

Spoke to the guy and got him down to £700 sheets with a spanking new MOT.

Make - FORD
Model - PUMA
Year - 2001
Milage - 80k
Owners - 1 from new

Puma004.gif

Puma001.gif

Puma003.gif

Puma002.gif

Don't get me wrong there is a few problems with the car which i need to sort.

Drivers window does not go right up and its about 1/4 of an inch down.
The Blowers are only blowing cold air
The Radio only picks up AM and not FM
No locking wheel not key

53 Clio's & counting
The blowers id imagine will be the same issues on fiestas where the heater valve james open or closed, an easy fix.

Great car for the money mate and fantastic to drive

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Not so fantastic when there is now 6 cars between the 2 of us, The neighbours love us the now LOL