ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New addition

Clio RS 200 cup
My son bought this other day, looks like been looked after in its life, tidy for a 05 Clio, drives really good, has recaro sr3's in, goes well too, anyone know this car from previous?
IMG_20240619_080750250_HDR.jpg

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Well I wish you luck in finding out more information. I still want to know which one of the previous owners decided to put 17" wheels on mine at some point 🤣 Thankfully a subsequent owner put standard wheels back on it before I bought it, otherwise it would probably still be on eBay

Clio RS 200 cup
@James28 is your lad from Kent who owned it, thread here: https://cliosport.net/threads/1000th-post-my-new-racing-blue-182-progress-thread.574879/
No idea if he's still on here though. Car looks great, best wheels and best colour, I am biased though.
That's great thanks very much, 13 years is a long time, the car still has the eibach springs on and the yozza exhaust, the box for the springs is still in the boot along with a few other spares, the tuning box is still here too, complete with the files on disc. Hopefully it'll clean up to look as good as it did back then, going to service it before my son uses it