ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New area rep north west / north

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hi so today I found out I got chosen to be the rep for the north west - north area. my aim is to organise regular meets, cruises ,etc and now and again team up with other reps @Knuckles and @welshname and have a much bigger meet. I'm always open to suggestions and ideas so please message me.

I have spoke to a few people on here but for people that don't know me just a bit of info. I live in Blackpool and currently have a Clio 1.2 which has been modified for audio, I'm looking for a clean 182 as can now afford insurance on one and will begin the common smart mods on that and fully strip my 1.2 and wall it and have that for audio comps like propper droppers.

Thanks for reading

jakehamer1994

North West - North
chrishesketh said:
look forward to these meets! I'm from southport so only a stones throw across the ribble, but quite a bit further via road! I'm up for traveling to meets

Yes haha well when more people say they can come to meets we can start planning place and date

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Thanks Paul yes well I'm thinking of doing a meet soon got a rough idea on a location but if you know any good areas then can go there. Was planning on waiting for the lights to finish as traffic mental in most places now coz of them

Jake, well in on becoming an area rep! You should try to sort some NW meets a little closer to us, as most are usually in Cheshire which would cost me a fair bit in fuel as at 70/80mph my Clio's sat right in the turbo's sweet spot!

It's a shame the Illuminations are nearly over imo as organizing a meet involving a drive through the lights can be a nice little fundraiser for local charities such as Donna's Dream House. I attempted to organise something a few years back and intended involving the Police in the hope they could get us all onto the Prom in one convoy. Unfortunately, DDH took too long to get back to me so I cancelled it as I felt the lack of reply meant they didn't want to be associated with a load of noisy cars driving through the lights!

We live in a town with some good attractions that are/can be car related, Illuminations, North West Rally Stages plus Motorsport Developments Rolling Road to name but a few!

PS. Next time you see me on Highfield Road, don't be afraid to give me a wave/flash of your lights. See you quite regular! :up:

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Thanks ade can't say I've seen you on highfield Road haha I'm down that Road everyday to and from work but I'll keep a eye out for you now and wave/ flash next time as only live round corner from there and yes the illuminations would of been a good idea shame it over now, would have had to plan it and let police etc know before like you said. I'm gonna start a new thread in a bit with some sort of poll to decide on roughly the amount of people turning up and what you guys would like to do like cruises, Car park meets, meet at pub for meal and chat , track days, go kart whatever you would like to do let me know and then can see what are most popular.

Thanks

new thread where idea of numbers of people and meet ideas will be sorted
http://www.cliosport.net/threads/north-west-north-member-here-please.762225/

Last edited: