ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New area reps

Clio MK2 ph3 1.6
Glad too have a rep for wiltshire, although Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire is quite a wide area but will hopefully get some meets etc now

Reactions: Gus

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
The south coast rep has never made a single post on the forum in a year? Am I missing something.

Well I cover East Sussex, based near Brighton, so doubtful you mean me

Not sure how many reps cover South Coast... must be several

Think Tim (cant remember other detail) covers Hampshire and West (Ish) , convenes the Surrey Rolling Road Dyno events
He may cover Portsmouth- not sure

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Well I cover East Sussex, based near Brighton, so doubtful you mean me

Not sure how many reps cover South Coast... must be several

Think Tim (cant remember other detail) covers Hampshire and West (Ish) , convenes the Surrey Rolling Road Dyno events
He may cover Portsmouth- not sure
I meant Monica172 whom is tagged in the OP.

loggyboy

ClioSport Club Member
Not much happening in recent months/years in the south central area - It seems Tim has taken a step back. Is it worth asking for someone to step in? (not volunteering by the way, i just note a few new people asking to be added to the group and interested in events and not getting much response)