ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Badge

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
comments please :D
SANY0107.jpg

SANY0108.jpg

Iceberg 172
I like the badge and all that but I just think it looks odd to have a badge on one side and nothing on the other... so... imo either leave the badges std, or replace the std RS badge with a new one or do it properly and have the holes filled in.

Looks alot better than the "gay" Clio badge but I'm still not a huge fan of that style badge. I'm not to sure what it is but it's doesn't look quite right IMO.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
love it! got the same one on my 200, makes the car look so much more modern and clean

still stand with my view that its too small... the 197 rs badge is actually legible, whereas this from a distance, isnt.

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
I like the badge but not sure if it looks right, probably just use to seeing a badge either side

koi

Audi S1
Nice badge but think it would look better on the left, trust Renault to put holes in the boot!

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
i thought the same about not havin badges on both sides, but all the renault ones look crap apart from the new ones. and too many badges looks over crowded. for me this makes the rear end look a lot more neat and tidy

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Any of these new badges I see makes me just think it could be any old replica, theres never been anything wrong with the original badges, they've been good enough for everybody for a long time!

Might aswell rip williams stickers off and stick these on the arches!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I think the Renault sport badge from the 197/200 looks better on the 1*2s which freshens up the rear.
Might have looked better on the left with the Clio badge still in place but your car your choice

White ds3
Any of these new badges I see makes me just think it could be any old replica, theres never been anything wrong with the original badges, they've been good enough for everybody for a long time!

Might aswell rip williams stickers off and stick these on the arches!

Yeas there is the original 1s are shite look old and dated. If any old clio with and rs badge can convince u its a replica then ur blind lol

GONE!!Yozza'd BG 182
yea i would probs like it better on other side, but needed to cover the holes since i hated the clio badge, and the other two badges were just annoying me. loads of cars have the same sport badge which halfords sell and the renault badge needed to be changed

b/g 182, meg tourer
at first i didn't like it but i have just looked again and its growing on me a bit. cant help but think it a little bit to modern for the mk2's tho. think they would suit mk3's and 200's better. dont like the big ugly mk1 and 2 badges tho. they shoud have made a new design for the mk2's. i like the little renaultsport ones off the mk3's the best i think.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Love it! Would look better on the left imo, but would be alot of work just to move a badge