ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New banner pic - talk to me

Looks tidy

Untitled.jpg

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Not new, it's been on here a couple of years.

I do need to do some new 200 ones though, shame nobody has one to take decent pictures of lol!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You could always bang a few of #41 up, I wouldn't complain ;)

8.jpg

That one is #041 at one of the airfield days in Devon we used to do :)

Doesn't seem to come up that often though even though it's totally random

I've never actually seen that one on the banner! :dapprove:

Upload it a few more times, then it's got more chance ;)

Oh and the wheels are going back that colour now. You may or may not be pleased!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Problem is modern browsers, and our server try to be efficient and cache the image rather than reload it each time, so it doesn't always change. Back when it was first created it used to be different on every page load.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Are you just wanting pics of mk3 clios 197/200's Nik?

I was talking about the Mk4, but looking at them we definitely could do with a few more yeah. Problem is nobody takes pics that work, we essentially need a clio in the middle of a very wide panoramic shot.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
I have a fair few of my 200, probably need tweaking in PS to make them look better
What size are you after?

PH1 172
can somebody explain why Foxy's MK1 (Grey) is right hand drive in one picture but Left and drive in another? or as to why it was mirrored?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
can somebody explain why Foxy's MK1 (Grey) is right hand drive in one picture but Left and drive in another? or as to why it was mirrored?

Because if it was the correct way round it would have been where the CS logo currently sits. There is a huge amount of artistic licence required to make these as 80% of most of these images has been manually created to extend the backgrounds to fit the whole width.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
Because if it was the correct way round it would have been where the CS logo currently sits. There is a huge amount of artistic licence required to make these as 80% of most of these images has been manually created to extend the backgrounds to fit the whole width.
Looking at the images again I can see in most of them where you have repeated the backgrounds and stuff to make them fit - very clever!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I only get to see one a day, they used to change every time I clicked on something,
but one day that stopped happening.

Also even though i've seen all of them before,
there's a quite a few I haven't seen since they stopped changing.

Not that it matters in the great scheme of things.