ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Boot Build ;)

Today I made myself a boot build nothing to extreme.

Its basically an inset sub and amp. and a new mdf black parcel shelf. I have:
2x 250 wat 2inch Kenwood Front Speakers
2x 300 wat Mid Speakers
2x 6x9's 500 wat
1x kenwood 1000wat sub
1x 600wat kenwood amplfier
(1x blown up 600wat kenwood amp)
1x tft display enon headunit

yup im a kenwood guy ;)

Let me know what you think:

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good, although unless you have tints the shelf will be a bit of a pikey magnet. Would be an advertisement that there is more inside.

mk4 golf gttdi180
YOUR CAR YOUR CHOICE do you have that spray on your plates thats cameras get tricked by or is it a computer jobby

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Yup, its one or the other, just the sub on its own, or just the 6x9's by itself...

looks okay if you did it yourself, although you shouldnt have 6x9's under a sub as the air the sub moves pushes the cones on the 6x9s as they play resulting in crap sound quality and will possibly damage the cones.

There is no need to have 6x9s and 2 ways in the same shelf unless your just after loads of volume in which case the sound quality is probably crap.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lol at the difference in responce in this over my install thread.

not bad for a 1st set up and good on you for having a bash :D

yeah thanks guys, its not the best and about the speakers, its really clear and not to bassy , dont nock it till you heard it ;) !

Im going to upholster the lot anyway to make it look more sleak! But I think its ok for a first bash

bass in the back, mid and high up front. No need for rear speakers unless your just after volume.

Looks well for a first bash tho, good effort..

lol in a mk1 clio theres no room for speakers in the front :( otherwise I would !

wheres theres a will theres a way and all that.

Some decent componants in the front doors in some pods made of mdf and fibreglass will be a good start, will sound a lot better if you do it right.