ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newby questions and a bit about me

jakehamer1994

North West - North
Hi Im New to using this website and posting etc as I have only looked though it a few times before . So first off iI have a few questions if anyone can answer would be great and then a bit of info on me and my car.

Questions are
I won't to be a member but can I pay with Pay pal?
Also I know you have to pay annually but do you have to send the payment each year or does it automatically come out?
Also are they any members around the Preston? Fleetwood and Blackpool area?

Intro
I'm called Jake and I'm 20 years old I've had a few different cars like saxo, rover 25 , Citroen xantia, corsa and obviously now have a Clio. It's the 1.2 mark 2 model nothing special but love it.
I've had a few problems with it since I've had it like the first week it got written off by a learner driver needed paint job New bumper, wing,bonnet,headlights . It's had faulty hazard switch and driver electric window control panel and today was the worst day of all driving down the Road and clutch has gone :mad:so it is currently in the garage for a new clutch and will also need a upgraded battery.

I love mods and I'm currently on the love out for some nice alloys and won't to lower it and get all Windows tinted aswell as install an alarm systems on the car.

The mods I have done so far a basic but a nice touch I think? Would love your thoughts on it and will list them below

Blue sun strip
Savage exhaust
Fli component speakers 200 watt each, tweeters and crossovers
Jvc coaxial speakers 200 watt each
Kenwood head unit
Custom sub box
2x juice 15 inch subs 1800 watt each
Vibe a7 amp ( after another one to power 6x9s)
Vibe square shaped 6x9s 600 watt each
Led headlight white
Led side lights blue
Custom parcel shelf

That it I think so thats basically me any thoughts and advice would love to hear
Thanks
Jake