ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Boy Here

Mondeo diesel barge
Hi guys, thought I'd sign up after picking up my 182 at the weekend. Although still getting used to it, loving the car so far, it definitely puts a big smile on my face when I drive it :D

clio1.gif

clio2.gif

clio3.gif

It's an 05 plate 182 with both cup packs. So far I've got a decat and hopefully looking at a remap and new exhaust down the line.

Looking forward to posting on here and learning more about my car :)

Mondeo diesel barge
Thanks mate, really glad I went for the 182 now. Loving some of the other cars on here as well, hoping to get a good detailing session on the go this weekend, only managed a quick clean after I picked it up.

Mondeo diesel barge
Thanks for the welcome guys :) I've got a few ideas for the car down the line, the first will be changing the standard brakes for some brembo HC's and ferodo pads, not too impressed with the braking power of the standard ones. A remap will be on the cards, as will a new exhaust system (but that will be further down the line). So far I'm loving the car, puts a smile on my face anytime I get in it.