ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New car - 138 xD

D

dick

take it back, say you want it buffed by someone with apposable thumbs.

f**king shhite job.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dick

also- if not going for the 197, shoulda waited for the gt :p

but, really nice mate, id kill 4 one

D

dick

f**k, 18.
mind asking how much insurance is mate?

mum keeps going on about wanting to buy me a new car

and is the same lump going to be the GT engine just tuned up? coz 138 from a 2l, nt much, should be able to get extra horses from not 2 much work?

ClioIII 138 S
f**k, 18.
mind asking how much insurance is mate?

mum keeps going on about wanting to buy me a new car

and is the same lump going to be the GT engine just tuned up? coz 138 from a 2l, nt much, should be able to get extra horses from not 2 much work?

Yea not much known bout power gains cos only come out last sept. Ins £120 a month.

6/468 17poo
thats soo high?hows it handle???

i havent really seeen any of the newer clios but whats this model about with a 2.0l?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Very nice m8, bah my 197 ain't got no engine cover. Pic of 197 engine bay for comparison (not my pic btw)

138en.jpg

197eng.jpg

ClioIII 138 S
Im with Asda insurance, Feel really powerful low down. Havent put my foot down past 4k yet need to run it in. First thing i think will be lowering it.

Looks good doing well to have that at 18!
Great feeling getting a brand new car sure it'll be fun personally i'd leave it standard and just look after it try and keep it in that condition.

why is this 2.0 only having 138hp?

Its not exactly a well desinged engine no need for power designed for more torque at lower rpm.

Proper bedding in needs to be done in the first 25 miles or so you need to get the engine under full load a few times to ensure it beds in well as has been discussed on here time and time again.

Golf GTD
i feel like im totally uninformed about the new renaultsports.

anyone point me in the direction of a thread/website where i can read about them?

Ad

MK2 FRS
I like the colour as well:)

Nice motor to have at 18 mate. Get some dark wheels on it and it would look even better.

MKIII 138
why is this 2.0 only having 138hp?

Its not exactly a well desinged engine no need for power designed for more torque at lower rpm.

Proper bedding in needs to be done in the first 25 miles or so you need to get the engine under full load a few times to ensure it beds in well as has been discussed on here time and time again.

errm.. it comes with 138hp doesnt it ?