ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car, 5 hours with a PC

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
my new car for work woo..(well 3 weeks old)

2.0 M-tech sport coupe facelift, climate, auto windows, mirrors, loads and loads toys... V nice spec

small mods,

HID 6000k conversion
CSL wheels in AUDI bright silver
Private plate S 8EN P (not on yet bloody DVLA!!!)

just need to get round to buying ADs scooby now as the performance isnt great on this one

07_gaycar.jpg

09_gaycar.jpg

13_gaycar.jpg

11_gaycar2.jpg

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
think its the car ive been pulled most in too which sucks... oh and a lad i used to go to school with saw me at the lights n i said
" like the new car?"
he then said........"bet its ur dads"

i was like....... s**t lol

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
can i get a clutch mat?

the optical lense was part of the face lift light.

i fitted the HID and csl wheels

Clio Sport 182
my new car for work woo..(well 3 weeks old)

2.0 M-tech sport coupe facelift, climate, auto windows, mirrors, loads and loads toys... V nice spec

small mods,

HID 6000k conversion
CSL wheels in AUDI bright silver
Private plate S 8EN P (not on yet bloody DVLA!!!)

just need to get round to buying ADs scooby now as the performance isnt great on this one

07_gaycar.jpg

09_gaycar.jpg

13_gaycar.jpg

11_gaycar2.jpg

You should have gone for a 330 I test drove the 2.0l and was so dissappointed at the lack of power although I must admit they are very comfy to drive and they handle so much better than you expect them too. Enjoy :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
i would have had a 330 but the c02 is a big jump.. i pay too much tax as it is.... this ones not for the performance just the ride and toys

???? . just waiting on somthing to be confirmed .

me car has gone to the mender's today . so bored

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yer there 18" not 19. they have a bmw stamp on them but not sure if there genuine bmw reps

BMW 120i Sport
yer there 18" not 19. they have a bmw stamp on them but not sure if there genuine bmw reps

Don't think CSL wheels will fit anything other than an M3, must be replicas (or four front wheels)

Lovely motor you've got, I was in the market for one of these but drove a 1 series and was blown away by the handling. Facelift looks the business with the sport bodykit. Drove a 330i recently, superb engine and car.

Leon Cupra 300
The proper csl wheels fit on any other 3er, but only the fronts. they get put all around!

One of the first facelifts on a 53 then. nice looking car :D