ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Car

Ibiza 1.9 FR TDi
Sold my Clio and am picking up my new Seat Ibiza 1.9 tdi fr next friday. Post pics then.

Ibiza 1.9 FR TDi
It's got 130bhp and a s**t load of torque. More torque than a clio sport, just not as fast lol

Ibiza FR TDi - Torque (lbs feet) 228.6
182 Clio - Torque (lbs feet) 147.5
V6 CLio - Torque (lbs feet) 221.3

Ibiza 1.9 FR TDi
Picked her up friday.

dsc00063th6.jpg

dsc00065gh6.jpg

dsc00071en0.jpg

dsc00064bp7.jpg

MCS R56
Not right keen on them tbh

Me neither....something just doesn't work for me. Looks like a nice example though.

My experience with Seat is not good. The salesman fell asleep on the test drive....doesn't say a lot for the cars! He was hungover I suspect, and hopefully now jobless after a bitter complaint and no sale - EVER!

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
does this have one of those twin scroll kkk turbos like on fabia vrs's?

u planning on a remap?

Chocolate Bar™
i was considering a cupra version of these, go like shite off a shuffle and good MPG to

Ibiza 1.9 FR TDi
Cheers guys, prob look at a remap sometime next year, cause obviously have to upgrade clutch and brakes.

Ibiza 1.9 FR TDi
Pulls like a b**ch, such a big jump from my 1.4 clio to this. Realised earlier that it's got TT pedals on it and a front strut brace fitted.