ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new car!!!!!!

Clio 182 + Recaros
nope only took it to about 3000/4000 coz ad my dad and the fella hu sold the car in there and this is the quickest car i have ever had so wanted to take it easy, we have really wet roads round here at the mo so will be being very careful this time of year,

Good plan - lots of crashed threads at the moment. Your new purchase looks great - and it looks like it has at least one if not both cup packs (No picture of the front of the car)

It will put a smile on your face every time you drive it.

ur megane r26
yer it does have a splitter, so is that the other cup pack? im not overly sure, but it is in amazing nick, i cant wait to pick it up but the days are going sooo slowly, thanks everyone for your kind words.

ur megane r26
yer it really is, there is a stone chip in the window, and a patch that looks grazed on the side smaller than an average palm recon it could polish out tbh

ur megane r26
got the new car today and what can i say, amazing, soooo fast and im still holding back because of the weather, cant wait for dry roads and hot days lol love it love it love it

ur megane r26
yer i didnt pay that for it, knocked some money off and got a few things thrown in, yer second and third are immense, yer got it from yeovil, saw in on pistonheads and went for a look and fell in love. Not over very much but it isnt too far away from me so aint hard to get over

MCS R56
got the new car today and what can i say, amazing, soooo fast and im still holding back because of the weather, cant wait for dry roads and hot days lol love it love it love it

Give it the beans. Straight road - foot down! Take it easy on corners etc.

ur megane r26
i have stretched its legs a little bit on some straight road tonight, and it is awesome, and that 5k kick is immense

ur megane r26
some pictures of her, the first ones are as i got her...

CIMG1304.jpg

CIMG1305.jpg

CIMG1306.jpg

CIMG1307.jpg

CIMG1308.jpg

CIMG1309.jpg

CIMG1310.jpg

CIMG1311.jpg

CIMG1312.jpg

The rest are when i put my old silvervisions in.

CIMG1313.jpg

CIMG1314.jpg

CIMG1315.jpg

CIMG1316.jpg

CIMG1317.jpg

CIMG1318.jpg

CIMG1319.jpg

CIMG1320.jpg

CIMG1321.jpg

CIMG1322.jpg

CIMG1323.jpg

I have also put my old white side lights in aswell as the xenon white interior and number plate bulbs i bought off of a group buy on here, and i have now taken off the gash stickers on the bootlid inside and out.

thanks for looking.

saxo vtr
very nice! pretty much exactly what i'll be looking to get in a fw months, only i dont wanna spend more than £5k so will be higher mileage than that. looks immaculate though

ur megane r26
it is amazing, and yer it is a tidy little motor but its proper dirty and i have only had it a few days, blast the winter with no snow lol

ur megane r26
yer i am properly look forward to summer, and some track days lol cant wait. I cant get over how effortless the 2.0l is over the 1.2, I know there is a massive difference in the engine size but it is all a bit mind boggling atm for me lol

ur megane r26
haha i have already been a member back when i had the 1.2, didnt say much though lol. However once the money has gone out of my account for the insurance i will be buying the membership once again, even if it is just for the stickers lol