ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio offers?

Just curious, are there any decent offers floating about on the Clios anywhere at the moment? Been looking and I’m struggling to find anywhere even mentioning them?

New ones? I’m struggling to find anywhere that has any new ones in/left. Was under the impression I should still be able to find them

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Renault Retail group have a few, ordering a new one has a waiting time of months. It's also down to what spec you're after. Now they're not making the RS Clio anymore it's now a case of whats about.

There's a Liquid Yellow 67 plate full spec with 3k on the clock down at Westover Renault in Poole, Dorset. I scoured the Internet ringing loads of dealers enquiring on a few, I'm actually on the train now going to pick up a 17 plate Pearl White 220 Trophy!