ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New driveway vs Old driveway

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Theres been changes all round.

Old

DSC_0007.jpg

New

DSC_0074-1.jpg

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
At the moment yes but i'm using the Range a lot at the moment though since we just got a new works terrano van no one seemed to used the Range.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Don't lol. There are hundreds. We live next to a lake thing. Next to our house is a launch ramp hense why water surrounds our driveway. Thing is people feed the ducks there meaning we get stuck on the drive cos some small child is giving the floating rats some bread lol

thinking about getting a kit next year, take it you manage fine with it? any major problems so far mate?

thinking about getting a kit next year, take it you manage fine with it? any major problems so far mate?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
It has a random misfire which comes and goes. Quite thirsty for what it is. Twin 45's carbs are the same as just pouring fuel into the cylinders.

I don't get cold in it but i do wear my snowboarding coat and gloves lol

It'll be mint in summer though. If you get one make sure it has an LSD far more fun.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Chelsea tractor! Hmm does it ever flood? Looks nice though :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Chelsea tractor! We live in the middle of no where lol. Its only done 1000miles and about 300 of them were offroad lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
We off road it through work. When checking animals on farms etc

Was going to say, that looks kinda freaky.

The drive looks like it slopes towards the water.....what happens when ice is everywhere?

No garage?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Drive does slope towards the water. Mainly so water flows off willingly so ice doesn't form. No garage here. Westfield lives in the workshop at work!

nutters...........maybe a line of bricks on the edge of the drive to prevent any accidents................and keeping it covered in sand! lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
We can't build on it as offically no one owns it. 4 more years and we can claim it as ours.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
lol i get to drive a wide range of stuff. 640bhp is my limit at the moment lol