ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New forum member from Berks/Bucks saying hello

Evenin' all,

I have just purchased a Black Clio 182 (from Steve at AllVehicles---nice chap) this morning and driven it up from Littlehampton to Reading. This is a welcome return to hot hatch driving after many years of driving around in a Fiat Punto.

I work in Bourne End and have seen other Clio's around the town. Do any belong to forum members? I've seen a blue 172 cup (I think) parked up, and there's a blue 182 (I think) in the car park of the next company along in the little industrial estate I work (the company's name begins with a K).

I take the A404 in the mornings and turn off the Marlow roundabout towards Bourne End, so if you see me give me a wave.

M2 Competition
Hi fella, welcome to cs. Im in central Reading, give us a flash if you see me :)

Blue cup you see in bourne end will be chris'.

RB 182
Welcome to ClioSport!

Was speaking to Steve and he said he had someone interested in the Black/Gold and was viewing it last Saturday so I presume that was you then.

Evenin' all,

I have just purchased a Black Clio 182 (from Steve at AllVehicles---nice chap) this morning and driven it up from Littlehampton to Reading. This is a welcome return to hot hatch driving after many years of driving around in a Fiat Punto.

I work in Bourne End and have seen other Clio's around the town. Do any belong to forum members? I've seen a blue 172 cup (I think) parked up, and there's a blue 182 (I think) in the car park of the next company along in the little industrial estate I work (the company's name begins with a K).

I take the A404 in the mornings and turn off the Marlow roundabout towards Bourne End, so if you see me give me a wave.

Hi mate

I live in Reading and bought my Trophy off Steve at Allvehicles (top bloke) and my parents live in Farnham Common.

Send me a PM on here if you fancy a natter and we have a meet at the Shire Horse pub on the A4 near Maidenhead every month.

Ralph Wiggum and Baldylocks are your area reps if you need anything.

Hope to see you at a meet soon.

Matt.