ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Headlights?

Civic Type -R FN2
Just seen these on the internet, think that they would look great on black cars

Angeleyeclio2blk.jpg

there going for about £170 i think, bit steep imo but would look fantastic i think

Clio 182
Bort those exact lights for a red clio, does look fantastic! specialy at dusk with the blue halos! got mine from rimstyle.co.uk, got l.e.d rear lights too in black! would recomend them, i don't think there that bad for pricing! load cheaper then xenon upgrade anyway!

Clio 182
just got bill through today! £378.95! thats the whole lot, angel eyes, real l.e.ds and black side repeaters + free bulb upgrade (£40)! the angel eyes on themselves are £195 through rimstyle! only reason why i went with them is no interest for 6 months!;)

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Hi,

http://img421.imageshack.us/my.php?image=front4lx.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/256000-256999/256747_55_full.jpg

Sorry the night picture is of my old lights before they were replaced under the warrenty. The new ones are much more blue rather than white and look better.

Got mine from KTEC and got them fitted by them too. They look great but I'm not totally keen on the sidelight bulb at the top. It would look much better without it.

Sure you'll love em though. Good purchase!

Civic Type -R FN2
dam there sexy just need the funds now :)

i would take out the sidelight bulb if i were you but very nice

whats the price from ktec?

Clio 182
Here's my angel eyes! :D I like the side light bulb in! but needs to the same blue as the halos imo! soz bout large photo!

ANGELEYE.jpg

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
Tried loads of bulbs but can't get the same blue, if you manage to find some can you let me know?? I bought some with a blue tint,l but the headlight unit is tinted so the light still looked yellow. Bought blue leds but they are too blue and you'd get pulled by the police within 5 mins. I think I will take the bulb out TBH if I can't get matching ones.

Ruff21 - Think they were £220 and £70 to fit inc vat.Your best off sending an email to them and use your member discount. They are well worth it.

Clio 182
yep im the same! tried the blue coated sidelight bulbs i had in previous and looks okay, but like glyn1980, i did get pulled over for 'impersonating' a police car! :rasp: so im not riskin it agen! lol!