ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Honda F1 Car!

The new F1 car was unveiled today, its got no sponsers on at all, just a map of the world. Its designed to help support global warming!

4716_pv.gif

http://www.hondaracingf1.com/lang_select.php

RS Clio 200
Its different ill give them that.

Shame in a way, they were supposed to be going all black which looks awesome on the proto

RS Clio 200
they better do better this year.... they are my team in F1, mainly cos they gave Jenson his first main break as 1st driver etc.

I know im allowed to cheer renault now i got the clio, but honda all the way for me in F1. Go Jenson!!

Yea i love to see honda do well (when they get the occasional pole lol)

Jensons already said that they wont be able to mount a serious challenge for the first race in australia, and that theres still some 'tweaking' to do. fingers crossed though

Think we can claim Mclaren this year too with Lewis Hamilton on board! lol

yup, honda drive faster, earth gets warmer, everyones happy lol

i dont know i didnt come up with it!! theres a video on that site explaining it! watch that ya lazy mofo lol

E91 M Sport
It's honda's marketing genius...they are the first not to have sponsorship, which in turn makes everyone talk about it, and then they sell loads of hybrid and electric cars!

And we thought they just had strong morals! lol

Turbos.
I can't imagine that is the reason, they are no less marketable that McLaren or Williams.

As Mike says it's more to do with their strategy for the future, Toyota has a much stronger link with the environment at the moment.