ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Impreza STi Pics

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Guy I know picked it up from our local dealership...

DSCF2195.jpg

DSCF2194.jpg

DSCF2192.jpg

dscf2189ln9.jpg

dscf2188sv6.jpg

It reckon it could be a grower :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Indeed. Its packed full of toys, too. Not cuddly ones, but all the usual gizmo's etc including diff controller and hill holder clutch :)

looks okish...i just not a fan of that front bumper/ grill / lights... but it does look good in white

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah I know, I wasnt a fan of the hawkeye shape at first, but now think its spot on. In white! lol

This one is probably gonna be the same once I see a few kicking about, while I overtake them. N00bs.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i quite like that!

so much better in white tbh

agreed about the Hawkeye too.... Ollie's next one looks filth, if he buys that Spec C

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i quite like that!

so much better in white tbh

agreed about the Hawkeye too.... Ollie's next one looks filth, if he buys that Spec C

He needs to. Then he can quit his jibber jabber freestyle rapping on the CSL. :evil:

Exige S1 + Honda S1
Very nice, looks like its going to be quicker than the evo x too.

Watching the STI vs evo X put me off ordering one!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
still not to sure on them yet maybe i need to see one in the flesh.

anyone think the black bit around the grill would look better in white to kinda break it up if you catch me drift

B

Brown.

I quite like the interior.... but i have heard the quality of the plastics feel low ?

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
i like it. looks mean from the back. not so much from the front its faily plain jane. still like it tho.

05 IO 182 cup
not my bag baby !! sure they go like stink but think the looks are defo an aquired taste !! much prefer the bug eyed version or my mates old type R - guy at work had the WR1 as well - whit woo !!! how can this match the looks of the old P1,RB5 etc etc etc - come on subaru !! i know a change is as good as a rest but who the hell designed the new scoob

loving the interior & prodrive alloys but sorry apart from that it looks nasty !! :dead:

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Looks alright, needs the 18" alloys though, the 17's look too small on it. I wish they'd make a 3 door version!

Elise 111R
Awesome capability...but just looks half-baked IMHO

Yep exactly, tbh looks like the car was very much rushed in to get in front of the evo line... cheap looking outside finished off with a a plasticy interior

Im not a fan but at least this may hold the last of the previous generation values up for a bit longer?

Weeman sucks ****
i saw one of the press cars at the ring the weekend gone. few japs mincing about in it with the evo 10. it's a grower, looks alright

p.s. the evo pretty sh!t imo

1057.gif