ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New jap toy

E91 M Sport
Picked this up yesterday...

350z.jpg

I'll try and get some more photos this weekend, currently too busy driving it :D

im really starting to like these cars

looks lush in that pic!

still nto sure on the rear though? pics?

oh and looks better in blue than the usual silver ones i see.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice for a z! Love the wheels...i need nismo wheels! Is that the nismo front lip/kit too?
I swear i've seen it before though?!

Is it standard engine wise?

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Superb! Love it Mike!

The kit alone is around 2.5k isn't it, and £2k for the wheels?

Tyson.

E91 M Sport
This is the badass nismo version, so its got different splitter, spoiler, sills, rear diffuser thing, wheels, exhaust...

I agree, the normal one looks too slopey at the back, but although its a bit chav, the spoilers, etc make it look more finished, oh and the 275 / 19's help a bit too ;)

E91 M Sport
Superb! Love it Mike!

The kit alone is around 2.5k isn't it, and £2k for the wheels?

Tyson.

Apparently yeah, and the exhaust is another 1500 from what I've read (probably a bit of a rip-off for a catback) - can't hear it when coasting (which makes a nice change from the Quicksilver V6 exhaust) but has a nice roar when giving it some beans.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The nismo exhaust is £900. The wheels are shed loads though as is the kit!

So engine wise its pretty much just 300bhp?

yeah theres a black one and an orange one round here with the nismo bits and nismo wheels on

look sexual.

E91 M Sport
So engine wise its pretty much just 300bhp?

If that. They're 278(ish) bhp standard, the exhaust should give a couple more and it has a different airbox too. Performance wise a tuned 200sx would give it a pasting lol. Feels slightly faster than my V6 255 but not as quick as the M Roadster I had. I won't compare it to the Megabusa westfield... :quiet:

E91 M Sport
how easy is it to drift.......or have you not tried that yet :evil:

I wouldn't say I've drifted yet, but the back is very communicative :cool: (more so than the any other car I've had)....I'm looking forward to hanging my ass out on occasion (but not looking forward to buying 275/35/19 tyres).

Golf R soon...
That car is pure sex on wheels! Love it! :approve:

Love the colour as well! :approve:

Maybe in a few years time :dapprove:

BMW 330d :)
For some reason I dont like the back bumper on the imports. The width of the numberplate and mount make the back end look even bigger!

Nice looking motor.

I remember having a little blast against one of these down the motorway once when I picked up my 200sx. It looked a "special edition" or had probably been tuned as it had some kind of stickers on the bodywork, not sure what they were. Anyone know? It was a grey colour 350z.

I still spanked his ass.

someone asked about drifting it.. a mate had one and he said the traction control cant be switched off?!

I really like it, love the colour:D Apparently there's something like 30 differences between the uk version & imports.

E91 M Sport
someone asked about drifting it.. a mate had one and he said the traction control cant be switched off?!

Yeah it can, although I hear it has clever brakes that apply to the rear if you use them when entering a corner, and therefore stopping you from any heroics. Don't touch the brakes in a corner and you can drift all day.