ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New laptop + Videos?

MK3

Car  Dynamiqueee
I've just got a new laptop, and i'm using one of those pay as you go dongles to use the internet with atm. Why can't i watch videos!? I've installed the latest flash / java / active X but that didn't work. I installed firefox to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. I can't think of anything else it could be? I'm really hoping one of you can help me out. Thanks
 
Your connection will be crap mate, it won't have the signal strength to load you tube videos.

Probably take days.
 
Nothing to do with the computer then? Anything atall i could do to be able to watch them or not? Cheers mate
 
Back
Top