ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Laptop

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
You obviously have internet as you're on here, so do tell, why are you going to PC world? They are god awful! Please, Scan, Dabs or Ebuyer :)

Clio Sport 172
Yeah, got a voucher from insurance company as spilt coffee on my old one.
And i have to go to one of those two places as its a voucher.
Just want the best one for that amount of money really

DCi
Pc world aren't that bad if you just want a laptop.

So long as you are happy to say no when they push anti virus/insurance/etc on you

ITB BG 182
Pc world aren't that bad if you just want a laptop.

So long as you are happy to say no when they push anti virus/insurance/etc on you
I said no to their antivirus as its poo, the insurance is ok as i paid £8 per month and so far ive not had to pay for a new charger which would have cost me £70 for a new one, new remote which was £23 Oh and a new laptop 3 weeks after i got it as it just would not turn on at all and that would have been another £900.
For the sake of £8 per month.

DCi
you wouldn't have had to pay £900 quid for a laptop after 3 weeks because that's what you get a warranty for :rasp:

Golf GTi Mk2
I would go for the dell 5164, I bought a Sony vaio with the exact same spec for 100 more just because I liked the keyboard more and it was white, wish i'd gone for the dell system now.