ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New LED's on the 200

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
image.jpg

Invested in some new LED's for the 200. Instead of going for the crappy universal I did a bit of research and ended up with these! The picture is just my sidelights. They have impressed that much my step dad has bought some for his 911!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Fiver says it's some sort of CREE.

I wouldn't recommend it though - the angles your sidelights shine at are completely uncontrolled, unlike your headlights which are aimed to avoid dazzling people.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
They have 13 individual LED's on each Stem, so it gives an even shine too it. I understand what your saying with dazzling ones though..

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
God knows how Renault sold so little in numbers with Alien Green, it is quite simple one of the best RenaultSport I.D colours ever.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Had these LED sidelight sin my Trophy for over a year now and they are simply the best ones i have fitted. The match the xenon headlights perfect

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Was worried about if they would last but by the sounds of it they live up too the expectations!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini