ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Holland: o8-Carni-8o

Clio mk2 ph2 1.4 16v
Hello guys,

Since i'm new, hereby an introduction. I'm Kevin, 33 years old, from The Hague, The Netherlands. For a living i work as a behavioural therapist in a clinic for addiction care. Before that i was an aftersales manager at an Audio dealership. (hence my connection with cars) This is our second Clio and it's a 2002 Clio mk2 ph2 1.4 16v Privilège 5-door automatic. Before we had a 1996 mk1 ph3 1.4 8v Mexx edition, but as of january 25th 2012 this one is our proud possession. It's has done 59000miles and is in immaculate condition. The other Clio never let me down in the four years we owned it and because i particularly like the styling of the mk2 ph2, the decision was quikly made to replace it with this one. Offcourse i'd rather have a 172/182 just for the fun of it, but the misses demanded a "familyproof" car
;). When the time is right a RS (as we call them over here) will be added. I especially like the "Jean Ragnotti" model. (One of the reason we bought this car was the matching coulour). Further: a picture says more then a thousand words :clown:

foto5iy.jpg

foto2gqk.jpg

p2290324.jpg

p2290333.jpg

p2290331.jpg

foto6tv.jpg

p2290329.jpg

p2290327.jpg

p2290328.jpg

p2290326.jpg

p2290325.jpg

a list of changes to the car so far:

- ClioClub.NL windowstickers
- ClioClub.NL licenseplateholder
- White blinkers on the wings
- H11 LED foglights (24-leds each, color 8000K)
- T10 LED daylighting (9-leds each)
- Pilot H7 Xenonkit
- Headlights polished (due to fading) :thumbsup:
- OZ Superturismo's 16" met 215/40/16 Dunlop SP9000 tyres
- 182 Frontgrille
- Renault Sport Floormats

Things-to-do list:

- 40mm APEX coil springs for lowering and filling the wheelarches nicely
- Renault Sport viper-striping (see eample below)
- Custom monograms on the doors (with gearshifter pattern of ClioClub.nl in white)
- ACB module

striping.jpg

Greetings,

Kevin

Last edited: