ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member from gateshead/newcastle

52 1.2 clio
hello all

just signing up as im currently driving my girlfriends 52 plate 1.2 authentique(she cant drive).

its currently lowered 40mm(i think) laguna front splitter,rear spoiler(bit too big) 16'' borbet a style dish alloys,bits and bobs painted black,induction kit.

all of the mods were already done to the car when she bought it, im planning on fitting some 6x9 speakers and a sub&amp as the standards are terrible :rasp:

i also want to fit a 3'' outward rolled tip backbox.

im new to the ''french scene'' and to be fair the only thing thats failed is the wiper blades lol, fitted some aero ones now.

im a vauxhall man :evil: iv had 5 corsa b's and a astra mk4 1.7 dti, im currently driving this until i start my new job and build another corsa b.

heres some of my corsa's:
2ldg9qu.jpg

28mmz2e.jpg

spec: full custom stainless steel powerflow system, decat with 3'' outward rolled tip
full black calibra turbo leather seats in mint condition,astra mk2 gte steering wheel, jet black door cards, x16xe conversion with drilled/de ristricted airbox and k&n panel filter,depo headlights(sold) ripspeed dvd/cd player,jbl 1000 watt sub,custom 100mm rear springs,60mm front,cesaro alloys on kumho ecsta's. was my 1st ever car

1.4 brocade yellow sport:
2ed1rfs.jpg

125rpqr.jpg

spec: drilled/de ristricted airbox,german rear lights,lowered 100mm rearon custom springs,ta technix coilovers front,jvc headunit, cesaro alloys on toyo proxies.
only had the car 2 weeks, got offered a good profit sold it on, was a cat c write off :eek:

iv had 3 1.2 8v's... scrapped 2(money makers, broke them for parts weighed the shell in) other one got treated to a x16xe conversion(beat a 1.6 clio :rasp: ) car is currently fitted with bucket seats and stripped. mate now has it. engine has been lightly tuned aswell now.
i then had the brocade sport, which is now 1 of the nicest corsa's in the north east !!. lads just bought a c20let(2.0 turbo) engine for it.
my most recent was a bare 1.4 sri shell fitted with a c20xe redtop lightly tuned. gave up on it in the end and cut my losses.

anyways enough of the vauxhalls heres the clio:
im planning on whippin the wheels off and giving the calipers a lick of hammerite red and the drums black.
wheels are being refurbed in vauxhall saphire black very soon, but im looking for some clio sport 5 star alloys.
wing cleaned:
2lnirf4.jpg

reflection from wing:
2hxvmn9.jpg

reflection from rear wing:
28sq8gp.jpg

new sticker, if in doubt flat out:
21azqrp.jpg

sticker is relevant. these are s**t slow so you need to be ''flat out'' just to move :lol:
rear:
10wjurr.jpg

thinking a sportex 3'' outward rolled tip backbox to finish it off :eek:
side:
vgpp9v.jpg

front:
25s8sbs.jpg

nh0uvc.jpg

comment are welcome and opinions :cool:

cheers dan