ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Kent

182 Turbo
Hi guys
New member to the forum and new to renaultsport motors I have an artic blue clio 182 both cup packs I have started a thread in clio projects it has some pics of my motor and feel free to follow me as I improve this brilliant little car.
Thanks, Aydon

182 Turbo
Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome it's awesome knowing there is a fair gathering of us in Kent , not to mention I have seen a fair few 172's and 182's in my daily travels, and strangely enough they've all nodded at me haha seems like we are a cult of people lol!
I'm from Maidstone in Kent. If you guys ever have a Kent meet definatly let me know! I'm 100% down for meeting fellow Renault sport owners!

BlackGold 182
Ohh so your only down the road from me! You should tag along to my meet that I got in Romford and come along in the convoy, then next month a proper kent meet :)

BlackGold 182
It's next Saturday mate could meet you at Medway services the meet the others at Thurrock then meet at Romford, will be good :)