ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member from south wales

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi all I am a new member from blackwood south wales I will be looking to purchase a 172 cup in the next few weeks and will be converting it into a track car
cheers rhys

Welcome aboard mate!

You have some very helpful members near you and you local area rep organises really good meets.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Welcome to the club Rhys!
JUst so you know chap we're having a meet on the 11th of july leaving from Merthyr leisure centre.
Ideal chance for you to meet some of the members and get involved in some of the fun.

Hope you find the right 172 for yourself.

clio 172 cup
Hi all I went off the idea for a while and I have recently moved down to abercarn so had all my money tied up with moving etc but hopefully will be purchasing one in the next few weeks :)

clio 172 cup
I bought a 172 cup last night it got cliosport tax disc holder in it with a guys name matt hart ? Does he still use this as I would like to no abit more about the car cheers

clio 172 cup
WP_20150925_001.jpg

Here she is