ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Sutton-on-ses (near skegness)

Clio cup 172
Hi guys and girls just joined up as have just got my second clio and what an upgrade iv now got a clio 172 cup its a monster cant wait to start work on her but when i do i will keep you all posted on the transformation (hope to get at least 230bhp by the summer lol)
so just thought id say hi and enjoy hearing from you all cheers vamos!!!! :D

Clio cup 172
Was hoping to get the k tec low comp turbo kit providing the misus dosnt find out how much its goin to cost me lol

full stainless exhaust gen 90 ecu then we will c where that gets me lol

you got any sugestions for now though as need to start saving for turbo lol :D

quite why anyone would really want more power from a 172 is beyond me.. 230bhp will be nice... but i doubt useable, especially not on the road around lincolnshire!

LOL

Clio cup 172
well you not what boys with there toys r like when you get things you always want to make them better what car do you have and where bouts in lincs you from

whats the track car? you no many people from louth? i no a few lol

ive got a 16v'd S1 106 xsi.. stripped, caged, 4pots, soon to be diff'd, only around 130bhp.. but its so light!

Got the 172 as a change from 106/saxo.. wanted a nice comfortable weekend car.. hence mine is just a normal one, not a cup. Really wanted a cup, but at the end of the day wanted aircon ect lol

Dont really know any one from louth Most my friends live away