ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new member just saying hello!!

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi there,
i just wanted to introduce myself to you guys on clio sport.
i am from cheshire and own an 02 silver clio 172.im also 31 years old.while searching to buy my car i found the infomration on this site very useful.i had a better idea of what to look for.and i think i found a stunner.before i owned a vw polo 16v which was a quick little car,but compared to the clio it feels like its going backwards.the clio is absolutely fantastic.

anyway i look forward to reading more on the site about clios.
thanks for your time.

paul.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi rory182,

i had a dragon green 1.4 16v.1997 r reg.
it was a fantastic little car and i owned it from new.i drive my cars real hard and the polo took everything i gave it.unfortunately for me over the years i had it, it got plenty of scratches and bumps.and in 1999 some sod robbed it.but i got it back but it never really felt the same.but you can tell your friend it is really worth a buy.it has to be the 16v though.the others are far too slow.