ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member looking at 197 F1's

BMW E46 M3 Vert
Hi everyone,

So first post on here.....

A bit about me.... Bristol based.... family man.... love cars as does everyone on here :) Currently my daily is my old man’s 10'plate Astra SRI.... 1.4... so limited on power to say the least!! Only running around in it as I need to sell it on. Other than that I have a 53 plate BMW E46 M3 Vert (Carbon Black, with Cinnamon leather) all pretty standard apart from sitting a little bit lower on uprated springs with a remap, and wife has the family wagon X5. Also sat on the drive is an E30 325i track day car.... which needs to be sold before I purchase anything else.... apparently :)

As much as I love my M3 I am starting the hunt to look for something a little more easier to nip around in, and generally have some fun! (probably wanting to hark back to my days of blasting around in my Saxo VTR... or Ibiza Cupra... hahaa

Anyway so I've thought about many different cars, and love to hunt around on Autotrader, but think I have decided to plump for a 197 (F1) edition. I haven't driven one yet.... so no idea what it’s going to feel or go like... but looking forward to getting in one and having some fun. So if anyone is out there possibly looking to sell one, let me know as I may be interested. I'm certainly in no rush, but after seeing one come up the other day and missing out on it, it’s certainly given me the bug to keep my search up! :)

Not many seem to pop up in the classifieds on here... so will keep my eye out!

Cheers
Matt