ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member looking for a Clio!

Laurel C35
Hi everyone!

I have recently been thinking of buying a hot hatch to use as a daily/track car and found myself looking alot at the clio 182/197!

So this is why i have joined the forums, firstly i need to buy one and then begin some grip track days as i have been drifting since age of 20 (26 now god that makes me feel old haha)

I currently own a civic ej9 as a daily and a Nissan Laurel C35 as my drift car...

If i could have some tips in regards to buying a clio 182/197 that would be great! i have a budget of around 3k to play with.

Oh and i plan to go to the ring next year spring time in the clio too!

Im on instagram would be great to follow some people, plenty pics of my cars on there haha.

Username - Sukhy.c35

Last edited:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi everyone!

I have recently been thinking of buying a hot hatch to use as a daily/track car and found myself looking alot at the clio 182/197!

So this is why i have joined the forums, firstly i need to buy one and then begin some grip track days as i have been drifting since age of 20 (26 now god that makes me feel old haha)

I currently own a civic ej9 as a daily and a Nissan Laurel C35 as my drift car...

If i could have some tips in regards to buying a clio 182/197 that would be great! i have a budget of around 3k to play with.

Oh and i plan to go to the ring next year spring time in the clio too!

Im on instagram would be great to follow some people, plenty pics of my cars on there haha.

Username - Sukhy.c35

Hi mate and welcome to the club.

Here’s a link to a comprehensive buyers guide https://www.cliosport.net/threads/172-182-buyers-guide.276833/

Widearch evo 2
Any reason why you want to start with a 82/97 over a 72 for instance? If tracking saves on budget and you can cage/brake mod etc for the spare cash. Of course depends what you want.