woaoli
ClioSport Club Member
2010 Clio mk3 1.2tce
Hey, im Oli. as a kid I’ve been into cars all my life and now that I have bought myself my first car I decided I wanted it to be something else than most teenagers first cars! I’d like to introduce Hygo
2010 Clio mk3 phase 2
1.2 tce
I have owned the car for a couple months now and finding it to be superb, I bought it from a previous petrol head who cared for the car and fitted some silver alloys and trims. In my owner ship the car has received :
A full service
New tyres
Custom welded backbox
Renault sport leather diamond stitch interior
And little things such as a alcantara gear gaiter and stubby Arial ( bye bye radio)
Couldn’t have asked for a better first car and a great community.
Excited to be in the automotive world with my own pride and joy, many more things to come to my little daily.
2010 Clio mk3 phase 2
1.2 tce
I have owned the car for a couple months now and finding it to be superb, I bought it from a previous petrol head who cared for the car and fitted some silver alloys and trims. In my owner ship the car has received :
A full service
New tyres
Custom welded backbox
Renault sport leather diamond stitch interior
And little things such as a alcantara gear gaiter and stubby Arial ( bye bye radio)
Couldn’t have asked for a better first car and a great community.
Excited to be in the automotive world with my own pride and joy, many more things to come to my little daily.
Attachments
Last edited: