ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW MEMBER - MODS

Ive recently splashed out most of my student loan on a 93 clio 1.4RT and then sold my red 1.1 fiesta to pay off my overdraft and get a set of 15" fox 1 evo wheels with 195/45 Hankook tyres (£430).
Having just been to donny on sunday Im after some more mods, although cash is low as Ive got a holiday to pay for. What would you recommend?
K&N Filter, Piper back box, Spoiler?
Im also considering colour coding the door hendles and side trims etc...
Is it worth paying extra to get them done at a spray shop when I get my arches done (badly rusted)or should I do them myself?
Cheers

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

First of all get the wing mirrors etc done when your arches are done.
Second of all I would lower your car first then a back box.
As for the induction kit I would gut the airbox and get a k&n pannel filter in there.
Either that or save for a hillpower induction kit as they are much better.

if you want value for money and probably the best sounding exhaust, not to mention, one of the only real power gaining exhausts, try ashley competition exhausts, not stainless or anything, but in my opinion, the best. And deffo got it lowered quick.