ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member new to Clios

cup 172 , Saxo vts
Hi all

New on here I have just purchased a 53 plate Clio cup 172 in mondial blue nice to meet you lot . Any views on the cup ?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
Cheers lads anything I need to be aware off with theses motors
Obvious ones are cambelt service intervals and rattling de phasers. Other than that it's French so will one day have a random fault which will miraculously fix itself unless it's feeling unusually billigerent.....:tongueclosed: Seriously though they're brilliant little cars with loads of potential and relatively cheap to run. Was never a lover of French cars but I love my Cup, my second 172. If I ever replace it, it would be a RS Megane. This forum is brilliant for help and guidance, the amount of knowledge you get for £12 is ridiculous.

cup 172 , Saxo vts
It came full mot. Depahser an belts pumps tensioners etc done 200 miles ago So should be good for a while