ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member North East

A

ant_182

Just to say Hi my names steve from Acklam Middlesbrough I have just joined the club after selling my 300bhp 200sx.

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Magical Trever rules, hi and welcome im in hartlepool just down the road ....

RB 182
i used to take my 19 16v to mendal and after it had been in something always used to go wrong around the area they had been working in so stopped going but garf said a couple of days ago that they were pretty good. i'd go with alan though as i really cant fault him

A

ant_182

Thanks for the Welcome Vern, Ive been told that there is a meet on the 20th Sat at Teesside Autodrome ( Drift Night ) so I will be going a long to that.

Black 182
Not far from me at all then, im just off Lodore Grove

What colour is your car will keep an eye out for you?

Hi Ant & welcome.

I'm from newcastle but i know jacko and how he loves to clean cliosports, I'm sure he'll do yours for nowt if you only live around the corner. :rasp:

Black 182
Hi Ant & welcome.

I'm from newcastle but i know jacko and how he loves to clean cliosports, I'm sure he'll do yours for nowt if you only live around the corner. :rasp:

Yea yea yea Knoxy, you go and eat another one of your steak sarnies, lol

Your joking i'll not have to eat for a week after putting all that away.:dead:

You going to clean my car then jacko?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Now then welcome to cs, also on the 21st on the sunday this month karting meet at the teeside arena again if you fancy that the info is on the meeting section, have fun

A

ant_182

Now then Geddes thanks for the welcome and if I can make it I will do, I am there on saturday night 20th for the Drift Night.

Golf R/Leon FR
welcome to the club steve

there's a few lads from acklam on here now

also craig with his yellow mk1 172

im from marton just down the road

A

ant_182

Thanks for the welcome Garf, its good to know theres a few of us around
in Middlesbrough.

RB 182 Cup
Hey I go to the CCAD on Green Lane in acklam my Racing blue 182 is always parked on the side of the road so i'll keep an eye out for u :)