ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member West Yorks

LY 200 cup full fat
Hi all just joined owned a clio sport 172 for last 14 years,Just got RS200 2010 Cup in liquid yellow,Recaros,Scorpion exhaust ITG filter and remapped.Anything i should look out for on this Clio?
Cheers Tone

LY 200 cup full fat
_DSC3549.JPG

Attachments

• _DSC3551.JPG
    _DSC3551.JPG
    339.2 KB · Views: 68
  • _DSC3557.JPG
    _DSC3557.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 61
  • _DSC3560.JPG
    _DSC3560.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 56

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Welcome mate.

Where abouts in West Yorkshire are you based? Will keep an eye out if you're near me.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Always good to see more Yorkshire folk join. 200 looks lovely. Keep an eye on the Yorkshire thread as we have been doing some local meets lately.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Welcome mate, will probably see you around if you come to any Yorkshire meets! Car looks ace.

LY 200 cup full fat
cheers Steve will get some better pics up later,been into dealer today for new front shocks £318 labour :anguished::anguished: and i supplied the shockers

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
cheers Steve will get some better pics up later,been into dealer today for new front shocks £318 labour :anguished::anguished: and i supplied the shockers
Try Bram Motorsport in Ponte mate, I got front shocks, 4 springs and an alignment done for far cheaper than that (and I supplied all the parts!).

LY 200 cup full fat
Are they in Ponty or Fev Steve only thing is jobs done now plus got scratches on NSF wing in the price ,Think you would get better when you pay more, thing is i work in the trade but we are far too busy to get my car in,Thought i would have got a bit of discount on labour and the £18 worth of lock nuts they used 😊

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Ah s**t sorry mate I though you meant went in for a quote. Fair enough if the work was quality!

LY 200 cup full fat
polished scratches out at work today looks like no wing cover had been used on nsf well pi**ed off,expected better from main dealer.

Clio sport.1.5megane
Should come to batly Sunday for the car meet there's some nice cars there but not many renaults it's at curry's pc world near showcase cinima

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
That looks lovely, dont see many LY 200s. 172 looks mint too, still got the 172?

LY 200 cup full fat
Cheers Davyy pleased with the colour ive been told only 143 cars were done in LY don't know how true this is,As for the 172 just sold it,i was going to keep it due to all the money i spent on it but decided to move it on after owning it for 14 years.Was sad to see it go

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers Davyy pleased with the colour ive been told only 143 cars were done in LY don't know how true this is,As for the 172 just sold it,i was going to keep it due to all the money i spent on it but decided to move it on after owning it for 14 years.Was sad to see it go
Seems a shame as 1 owner from new clios are getting even rarer now! Bet the person who bought it was well chuffed though. Unless it was a dog ;)

LY 200 cup full fat
No certainly not a dog always serviced,well maintained and looked after always used gen reno parts on it plus run most of its life on optimax in a way i wish i hadn't have sold it.😞 Think after he handed the cash over told me it was going to be a track car:frowning: