ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - With pictures!

Clio 172
hi, another newbie.

i've really liked clios for as long as i can remember so when the time came to sell up my saxo i decided i wanted to own one. i've been a member of cliosport for a little while reading loads of threads and looking at projects. thought it was time to start uploading some of my own pics etc.

this is my old sax;

car11-1.jpg

car5-1.jpg

car12-1.jpg

car9-1.jpg

car2-1.jpg

I've still got to take some pictures of my new clio. This was taken by the previous owner, Tom H, a cliosport member and a top guy;

985533480_ad5f1a68d4.jpg

Clio 172
remember seeing the for sale thread for this one, was a minter i think. congrats look forward to some more pics

cheers, yeah, the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow so will hopefully get a few pics taken. its an absolute minter. only 33k miles and has been really well looked after by the previous owner.

Static Low
I think your old saxo looks quite good mate.
not too keen on the wheels though.

Nice purchase with the 172
And welcome to CS :approve:

Clio 172
I think your old saxo looks quite good mate.
not too keen on the wheels though.

Nice purchase with the 172
And welcome to CS :approve:

it seems that the wheels i chose were either a love it or hate it afair. i think they suited the car. cheers mate.

Clio 172
Welcome to CS mate. That saxo looks a minter!

saxo was deffo a minter. i bought it 3 years ago from a female owner. only had 40k on the clock when i bought it. i spent loads of time on it making subtle changes. sad to see it go but im really enjoying the Clio.

Clio 172
Looks lovely :) Used to live in lboro myself. Where abouts is it you live?

Thanks. I live in a little village right next to it called Quorn. I've seen a couple 1*2's around my area recently. seen a silver one, lowered with some black/dark alloys going into the Budgens car park.

Static Low
i actually like the saxo wheels now haha.
but some 106 gti ones ?? would have looked the baws in an anthracite colour!
:)

anywya, welcome again.
lets get pics of this 172 up !

Clio 172
As requested, here are some more pictures of my new Clio. Enjoy :) .

IMG_5210.jpg

IMG_5211.jpg

IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5217.jpg

Lol, i didnt do it on purpose but all the pictures i have taken are of the front. Probably because it looks so good.

Last edited:
  BMW E92/Audi S3
Thats probably the tiduest MK1 Sax ive seen. From Sax-P lot i take it

Loving the RS :) Black gold is probably one of the best colours

Clio 172
Thats probably the tiduest MK1 Sax ive seen. From Sax-P lot i take it

Loving the RS :) Black gold is probably one of the best colours

Yeah, i'm part of the sax-p lot. slowly starting to move over to CS though! cheers for the comments mate. i'm loving the colour too!

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
alreet geez see your from loughborough. cant say ive seent he saxo about. nice 172 tho i had one the same and loved it to bits shame i crashed it lol. enjoy the new car geez