ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
All depends on what one wishes to acheive.:S

Tyres and suspension will probably be the most rewarding rather than trying to tune the engine on your car.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
lol good effort lad,,, cracking first post. av a read through like i told ya an ull soon become sadly obsessed with this forum like i am;)

Mite just add that he only passed his test last friday so some Congratulations are in order. but sadly he managed to crash into me mate on tuesday lmao scratchin his front arch.

RENAULT CLIO 1.2 2001
ye i wer thinkin of lowering it bt i dnt kno how much i shud lower it n gt sum some alloys ?

Mk1 Maxim Sport
people seem to like them standard renault ones uv got lad they just get em resprayed either black or anthracite (like a dark grey). Use the search bar on the top bar an type summat like "lowering pictures" an ull see loads of different heights an choose which one u like best.