ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member!

LY 182
Hello, quite new member, 1st post.

I picked up my 54 plate 182 yesterday. Liquid yellow with a sat nav no cup packs though. Only 25000 miles on the clock. :). My second 182 I had one a few years ago but I lost my job and couldn't afford the insurance/repayments and had to down size to a citreon c2 gt. Just a quick question it's been a while since I've driven a 182 and this morning on my way to work I just felt like the handling was a little bit twitchy and not quite as stiff as my old 182. Any suggestions? Also I have like a low drowning noise when on the motor way which is still there even if I dip my clutch. I jacked it up yesterday and checked the bearings all wheels turned smoothly and there is no play in any of the wheels. Again any ideas? I've not heard of bearings going on cars with only 25k on the clock.

I'm thinking of doing some subtle mods. Such as exhaust and maybe stiffer suspension if needs be. Eventually, money permitting I may put some ITB's on it. Thanks in arcade for any replies.

Mark.

53 Clio 172
Welcome mate, good to hear you have a Clio again!

Il leave the 'twitchy' feeling to other forum users as im not too great to identifying issues, it could be a number of things.