ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello.

New member here now looking for a Clio sport so I thought what better place to start!

I must say there is a massive amount of information on here to look through so that should keep me busy for a while.

Past cars I've owned include 2 205 GTI's (both 1.6 and 1.9) my later 1.9 was converted to gti6 which was pleasant, mini cooper, 2 x st24 mondeos, new shape scirocco and currently a new golf, I also have a classic mini which is currently being restored into a historic racer replica.

I'm looking for a Clio as a toy/weekend car to have some fun in, I'd also like to start taking part in track days so I'd like a car to develope, mileage isn't really a concern, I'm fairly handy with the spanners so upgrades/repairs are of no real concern, as long as its been looked after.

I'm 27, from Warwickshire although surrounded by Leicestershire and have a partner, Sophie.

Hopefully look forward to becoming part of the community.

Thanks
Chris

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
2k will get you a nice cup mate, plenty to choose from just need to make sure the service history, cambelt changes etc are all there.