ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just wanted to say hello, picked my Clio Cup pre reg with only 11 miles on the clock this weekend and loving every minute. Cant wait to run it in!!

Big difference from my VTR that i changed from!

hello!

i read that quickly and thought u said "big difference from my TVR that i changed from" lol

Im based in Manchester about 5mins from Man Utd ground.

Dont see many 182s/172s/cups if any around my area

Nippy white cup

Welcome m8! Another local-ish lad. You should check out the meetings forum and get yourself to JJB on Sunday...

Chris

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Welcome - Were meeting outside the JJB socca drome @ Trafford Centre at 9 this sunday morning....Were off for a drive over snake pass and the cat and fiddle. Should be a good run.

Were a litle thin on cups...

Ah my gym is there, usually see a cup knocking around that car park when i go.

Well defo be there on Sunday, been looking forward to these meetings

Leo182

ClioSport Club Member
  Blk/Gld 182 Cupped

Quote: Originally posted by jonny on 03 August 2004>
Im based in Manchester about 5mins from Man Utd ground. Dont see many 182s/172s/cups if any around my area

Hiya mate welcome.

We could be neighbours:D

I live around 10-15mins away from Utds ground, so if you ever see a Black 182 from Sept 1st onwards that
ill be me:D

[Edited by Leo182 on 8/3/2004 12:44:18 PM]

Look out for you mate

Is interesting to know where abouts you are exactly, if you see a cup near you thats me i have never seen any others in the area

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

Hi Jonny...another Mancunian Cup owner...at the last meet at Trafford JJB, I parked alongside the cup (as I was first one there) only to find it empty...I also have a cup, but with 10K on it, should hope to see you on the weekend...enjoy the cup, but go easy for the first 625 miles if you can! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 03 August 2004

welcome to cliosport, say goodbye to your life

LOL! Just cause you did!!! MMuuuaaahhhh! And Welcome Jonny number 5!!