ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New messenger beta.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Opinions?

http://download.live.com/messengerhttp://download.live.com/messenger

overview.jpg

Mental 172 Cup
its quite good!

the email inbox is linked to msn.com rather then direct to your e-mail inbox and when u drag a photo into a convo with someone else that has it it starts photo share rather then sending it!

other then that ive found it better!

Scirocco GT 2.0
I've been testing this for a few weeks (signed up to Microsoft Development)

I won't bore you with loads of detail, but one major problem I have noticed is the sign on time is slow and some of the menu buttons on the new UI don't respond on occasions, I have passed on my feedback to the team, will look forward to the final release!

il wait till it officially comes out, betas are too unstable imo, tried it and changed back not long after

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
the "groups" thing at the top is pissing me off. u can't turn it off... and the skins dont seem to intigrate with the system properly either

Scirocco GT 2.0
Windows Live Messenger 2009 out of public beta now!

You can now also remove the "Groups" from the main page in the Options.

(Should ask you to download and update automatically when you sign into the beta)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Windows Live Messenger 2009 out of public beta now!

You can now also remove the "Groups" from the main page in the Options.

(Should ask you to download and update automatically when you sign into the beta)
its a lot better now... just need to wait for messenger plus to get an update for it!

adium is the best looking imo. ms should take note.

Indeed.
Infact, it's by far my favourite app ever. It's even probably worth using OSX alone for if you do a lot of Instant Messaging. (altho I don't customise it as much as you have..)

Adium just owns all.. by a long long long long long way.

Thread done.