ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New No. plate?

Vauxhall Astra turbo
My misses is thinking of buying me this plate for my B.day, what you think??

newplate001.gif

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
What if you sell the car and buy a Ford/Rover/Renault/Pug etc??

She'll make you keep the plate and you'll look like your names Victor Xavier Lehman.

M2 Competition
I like it mate! Was after a cup plate for my last car.

A meaningful plate will mean nothing to anyone but you, that one looks cool.

Guessing you're a big vauxhall fan?

PH2 172
Id rather a plate with my initials or mt nickname etc at least then u have it for liffe if 1 day u decide to get a different car your stuffed i think its pointless but every1 has there own opinion

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like it mate! Was after a cup plate for my last car.

A meaningful plate will mean nothing to anyone but you, that one looks cool.

Guessing you're a big vauxhall fan?

I think the plate is cool for the car. In fact I think it looks bloody brilliant.

But not as a gift from the wife. As soon as he gets rid, he'll have no end of grief!

Arctic blue 182ff
my B7 JLS suits me perfectly...

i was born in 87 is Jack Lees-Smith

cant you get something like that?

M2 Competition
Was it hammond that said if you have to explain a plate its pointless? Think it was.

Its just another £300 jumble of letters to everyone else.

Vauxhall Astra turbo
Thanx for the constructive comments guys ( some of the comments up the top sounded like i was talkin to 12 year olds). I am a big vaux fan and it'll always be on one of my vauxhalls. like i said a vx220 turbo or vxr nurburg next.

182>FRS>VX220 now 350Z
Looks good but if you're anything like me you'll change your mind about future cars daily, in which case it could become meaningless? Incidentally I had M40 VXL (mad vauxhall) on my old astra then a few years later the VX220....plates are only worth what someone is willing to pay, I had a cheque in my hand for a grand as I was gonna sell but then the astra got nicked so I couldn't transfer it.

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
ive said in a few threads already but F*ck it, i think my plate is perfect EVERYONE who knows me knows me as "kic" and "kiccy boy" to close friends got the documents in today. £250 for K11 CCY,