ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New number plate

clio 182
orderd a new number plate from fancy plates
Before and after think it makes the car look wider, and you get people looking and can see by the look on there face they cant make out why it looks different.subtle but effective

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 57
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 66
  • after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 111
Like them, but if it were me i would want the plate to be the same height, but wider.

So it filled the number plate recess on the car.

Mk4 .:R32
Like them, but if it were me i would want the plate to be the same height, but wider.

So it filled the number plate recess on the car.

I've got a 3/4, but ordered one thats the same height as 3/4 but same width as a normal one so it fills the recessed. My little effort on paint:

Untitled.jpg

clio 182
post_old.gif
27-03-2008, 22:02 #3 hrh_ricky vbmenu_register("postmenu_3879221", true);
ClioSport Club Member

Car: Welsh Rarebeast 1.2

Re: New number plate
What size is the plate? Oh and where in South Wales you from mate?

its a 3/4 size of fancyplates.com, quality run business gave you all the screws and sticky strips if you didn want screws in um. from newport

clio 182
cost me bout 30 quid in all, which aint bad cus i had the rear as well dun but thas jus normal sized 1, its a bit more conspicuous on the front as the plod cant see it if they behind you

Mk1 Maxim Sport
lol Wyngo, next time u mite wanna try clicking the "quote" button below peoples posts instead of copying and pasting the whole message box!

Not a fan of these 3/4 plates tbh. Dont think they look rite unless the space on the bumper is smaller aswel.