ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New pads - any recommendations....

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
Pads need replacing soon and was looking at a set of carbon lorraine ones? Not too bothered about price......

For road use id personally stick to stock pads maybe greenstuff (whichever i could get hold of cheaper at the time) with braided lines and some fresh fluid. if your going track look into new discs too but like i said road use no point.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
standard renault discs but may upgrade them as well and yep front pads

think they can sqeal a bit for road use, ferodo ds2500's have a good reputation.

thats the only concern I have, couldnt put up with brake squeal.....

Stay away from Carbon Lorraines if you don't like squealing - they hurt your ears!

I had a very good 30,000 miles on a set of Pagid Blues, quiet, fade resistant and hardwearing.

megan R26.R number 006
standard renault discs but may upgrade them as well and yep front pads

think they can sqeal a bit for road use, ferodo ds2500's have a good reputation.

thats the only concern I have, couldnt put up with brake squeal.....

if you want a decent pad that doesnt make much sound then go for the ferodo ds2500 pads they are a very good pad and don't make much sound at all if they are fitted correctly but if you are not intending to do any track days then i would got for some fast road pads some think like ebc green stuff

PS carbon Loraine's make you def and mad after 20 miles

megan R26.R number 006
o and destroy your car and wheels with the dust they make performance friction 97 pads look like they are a soft corr pad which they are not they will out brake the carbon Loraine's all day long