ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New painted calipers!!

Ex Ph-Quick

cheers mate

rear calipers are a bit small but i know what you mean will look better when i have my two tone alloys on.

Was easy to do mate. jacked it up front and back took the wheels off gave the calipers a good rub with a wire brush and sand paper. even had the electric sander out for a bit. sprayed with the cleaning agent then gave four coats of the caliper paint during the day. next day woke up stood back and enjoyed.

give it a go

Seen yellow on a black valver and it looked the dogs, i decided to go for red, need to re-do mine actually, got all chipped when was f**king around wiht my suspension

Ex Ph-Quick

Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 03 April 2005

Seen yellow on a black valver and it looked the dogs, i decided to go for red, need to re-do mine actually, got all chipped when was f**king around wiht my suspension
how many coats did you give?

VRS

yellow looks nice m8 i went for red but yellows a rare 1 and looks sweet!

need to re-do mine soon.... did them wen i got me new alloys in december but didnt do the best job cos the temp was too cold for the paint to bake on properly! it was about 2 degrees in me garage even with the heaters on it!!

I think it looks good mate. Have you got a picture of the car further away, cos my mate is wanting to paint his calipers, and he has a silver Clio, the same mark as yours.

Ex Ph-Quick

will try and get one but wont be today Im afraid.

I can tell you it looks sweet though

cheers

[Edited by Eskiisbest on 04 April 2005 at 9:49am]