ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new parts :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
went to see a rx7 garage today and picked up some new parts, couple of oem dash parts for a little project i am doing... and also i got this Bose accoustic wave which is pretty rare to get hold of and especially with the parcel shelf which i got with it and the carpet also!

web.jpg

pretty useless atm besides to look at, but its basically a sub, so im going to replace the sub with a small 8" sub with a small amp as the speakers are all pretty s**t in the rx7's so this is cool and it looks cool!

also had some feed sideskirts fitted :) cant see them too well but they are flat thin skirts just under the sills! really look good and make it look more substantial on the sides!

web.jpg

will take better pics tomorrow

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Don't junk the Bose's internals. Get the sound processor. Same idea as the stuff in my TT.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Who does the flush headlights on them? I think there smart! Or are they considered a no no!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
couple people make them, c west, re amemiya, feed they all make flush fits, they look ok on some cars but on others they look wrong...

dont have any more pics yet chris will take some more tomorrow x

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
i liked that wide arch kit (naturally) from tokyo drift. Minus the colour & wheels.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
thats the fortune kit made by veilside i think its around 10k for the kit without paint or fitting... every pannel on the car except the roof is changed, same with the fortune kits for the supra...

Integra Type-R DC2
Malice, get that fucker washed and polished. My eyes hurt from looking at such a nice car thats so dirty!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its not that heavy tbh...

and it has been washed lol, the garage i was at today washed it i drove it home and it got dirty!! its all the gritt on the road!! i need to find someone with a pc and give it a propper detail!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
its not that heavy tbh...

and it has been washed lol, the garage i was at today washed it i drove it home and it got dirty!! its all the gritt on the road!! i need to find someone with a pc and give it a propper detail!

Hi

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
looked a tad drity last week in Chelts, i lvoe your paedo bear stickers, makes me lkaugh

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
looked a tad drity last week in Chelts, i lvoe your paedo bear stickers, makes me lkaugh

your from chelt??? wtf lol... STALKER LOL!

its pretty much always dirty! i wash it and 10 mins later its brown! living in the country sucks!

chris... wanna come visit for the weekend and play with my rx7 lol?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol the fortune rx7 isnt that bad when painted in a non in your face colour... but still its a bit much... i do love the fortune supra though!